To use our range you must:
– be over 18 years or age (10 to 17 years of age must be with legal parent or guardian).
– be legally able to possess a firearm.
– complete our safety video and sign a release of liability waiver before entering the range
– adhere to all range and safety rules at all times
We do allow pistols, rifles, and shotguns to be use at our facility. We allow most calibers up to and including .308. Shotguns must use 00buckshot or slugs. No steel core, incendiary, or armor piercing ammunition allowed on the range.
Personal firearms are welcome to be used in our range, but must be in a bag, case or in a holster.
If your firearm is concealed on your person please DO NOT REMOVE YOUR FIREARM FROM YOUR HOLSTER UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE RANGE ON THE FIRING LINE.
Outside ammunition maybe used in our range for a fee. Ammunition must be retail manufactured, NO RELOADS.
- Monday – Thursday:
$25 DAILY Lane Pass for 1 or 2 People + $10 Per Addition (4 Max)
- Friday – Sunday:
$25 HOURLY Lane Pass for 1 or 2 People + $10 Per Addition (4 Max)
Rentals and Outside Ammo:
When renting a firearm from us, you must also bring your own firearm with you, or have a buddy present.
Eye & Ear Protection:
- $2 for eyes
- $2 for ears (includes earmuffs and plugs)
- $10 per firearm rental
Note: ALL rentals must use ammunition purchased from Tritac
1400 Sunnyview Rd NE
Salem, OR 97301
Hours + DETAILS
Tuesday - Thursday: 10AM - 8PM
Friday - Saturday: 10AM - 10PM
Sundays 10AM- 8PM
CLOSED MONDAYS June 1-Sept 2