To use our range you must:
– Check in with our staff at the front desk
– Must be over 18 years or age (10 to 17 years of age must be with legal parent or guardian).
– Must be legally able to possess a firearm.
– Complete a safety video and Release of Liability waiver before entering the range (annual)
– Adhere to range and safety rules at all times
– Listen to and cooperate with Tritac staff
We allow pistols, rifles, and shotguns to be use at our facility, and all calibers up to and including .308. Shotguns must use buckshot or slugs. No steel core, incendiary, or armor piercing
Personal firearms are welcome to be used in our range, but must be in a bag or case and cleared of ammunition before being brought into our building.
If your personal firearm is concealed on your person please DO NOT REMOVE YOUR FIREARM FROM YOUR HOLSTER UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE RANGE INSIDE OF THE FIRING BOOTH FACING DOWNRANGE.
Outside ammunition maybe used in our range for a fee. Ammunition must be retail manufactured, NO HAND LOADS.
Members shoot free. (Not a member? Sign up and save!)
- Monday – Thursday:
$25 DAILY Lane Pass for 1 or 2 People + $10 Per Addition (4 Max)
- Friday – Sunday:
$25 HOURLY Lane Pass for 1 or 2 People + $10 Per Addition (4 Max)
Rentals and Outside Ammo:
- Rental firearms must use TriTac ammunition
- If renting a firearm from us, you must have your own firearm with you, or a friend or family member.
- $5/per 100 rounds for outside ammunition (excluding 22lr and cartridges we do not have in stock).
Eye & Ear Protection:
- $2 for eyes
- $2 for ears (includes earmuffs and plugs)
- $10 per firearm rental
Note: ALL rentals must use TriTac supplied ammunition
From Friday-Sunday 2 of our 6 lanes are available for reservation at a time. They are available for 1 hour, after which point members may jump back in the normal que in order to get back on the lane for another hour.
Thinking of purchasing a firearm? Shoot it at our range before you make the jump to buy. We have the most popular pistols and rifles available to rent. See our list of rentals below for more information.
If you’re ready to purchase a firearm, we offer competitive prices on the top brands, including Glock, Sig, and more!
Complete your FFL firearm transfer with our professional and expert staff
- PUBLIC: $50 ($40 Firearm + $10 Background)
- PREMIUM MEMBERS: $30 ($20 Firearm + $10 Background)
- Any transfers left unclaimed past 90 days will be retained by TriTac (Excluding Consignments)
- Call for more details
1400 Sunnyview Rd NE
Salem, OR 97301
Hours + DETAILS
Sunday - Thursday: 10AM - 8PM
Friday - Saturday: 10AM - 10PM